Cat Costumes are usually more feminine when compared to outfits for dogs. Some of the more popular outfits and accessories for cats include diamonte tiaras, coordinating crocheted hats and collars, hand crafted evening dresses, and crystal jewelry.
Sure, dressing up your cat can be loads of fun, but there is the question of how much fun your cat thinks it is. Sometimes it’s hard to keep the outfit on for long, as cats get restless and start wiggling out of the outfit. Nevertheless, dressing up your cat in creative attire is a growing fad among cat parents and breeders.
- Cat’s Classic Pointy Black Witch Hat
- Crown Hat
- Glamourpuss:: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs
- Star Wars Yoda Pet Costume
- Pet ID Tag—Skull & Crossbones
- Safe Cat Breakaway Collar in Pink Skull Print
Save 10% off on any purchase at CostumeKingdom.com with code CK10 through October 31st
Cat’s Classic Pointy Black Witch Hat by Petrageous Designs
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Petrageous Designs
- Benefit: Tabby will be the hit of your Halloween party!
Expect to pay around $4.
Crown Hat by Pampered Whiskers
- Benefit: Perfect for special occasions.
Expect to pay around $20.
- adjustable beaded chinstrap fits small to medium sized pets
- Collar: secured by a tie adjusts to an 8-16″ collar size
- packaged in Pampered Whiskers signature hat box
- Manufacturer: Pampered Whiskers
Glamourpuss: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs by Julie Jackson
- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Author: Julie Jackson
- Benefit: Great gift for a cat person!
Julie Jackson, her “Siamese partner in crime” Boone and photographer Jill Johnson have teamed up to take their web meme into print. Julie not only creates these custom feline hairpieces herself , but the kitty wigs are now in print for your viewing pleasure (trust us, this will give you lots of lulz) under the title Glamourpuss: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs.
Star Wars Yoda Pet Costume by Pampered Whiskers
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 8 inches ; 1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Rubie’s Costume Co
- Benefit: Your cat will be cuter than a dog in a Yoda costume!
Expect to pay around $13.