Wonderful Kitty Window Bed!
K&H took the popular Kitty Sill to the next level and created both hooded and bolstered kitty sills. The hood is covered with an attractive, poly/cotton kitty print. The inside is lined with soft velvety microfleece.
The hood zips off and can convert into a plush kitty sill. The hood offers security and privacy while still having a peek-a-boo window on the back side so your kitty can still see all the views to the outdoors.
- Attractive kitty print
- Zip off hood
- Soft velvety microfleece interior
- Easy installation, no tools required
- Sturdy enough to hold the heaviest of cats
- Order from Gulf Coast Pet Supplies and get discounts and special deals
Product Dimensions: 14 x 24 x 10 inches
Shipping: Free Shipping
Item Model Number: 3098
Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars
- Provides a comfortable seat for cats who like to sit in windows.
- Comes with screws for easy installation.
- Amazon offers free shipping.
- One customer reported that the sill they received “has some kind of bubble wrap inside the cushion”.
- A couple of customers have complained that the Velcro does not last.
- Some people have had trouble attaching the brackets.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay?
I’ve seen the regular version listed for around $31 and the hooded version for around $48.
What Others Are Saying
The Kitty Sill Deluxe with Hood is very popular with most buyers, with an average of 4.3 out of 5 rating. Here are some recent comments:
- “My cat Loves it and it’s her new favorite place to sit.”
- “It’s very easy to install as well.”
- “I put this in the window but my cat hates it.”
- “I bought two of these beds and they are almost always occupied. Great product!”
- “Not only is it very attractive, but you can tell immediately that this is not a cheaply made piece.”
- “I used the Velcro to attach it and it hasn’t fallen down yet—I’ve had it up for about a year now.”
- “Don’t waste your money—the bed was lumpy—There was absolutely no way this was going to go in my window and stay…”
- “The pad and bolster are nice features. The frame is strong and decorative.”