Great Product, Great Price!
Newman’s Own Organics Canned Cat Food is 95% USDA Certified Organic and contains free-range beef from Uruguay. The food has gone through a third-party certification process—unlike “natural” or “holistic” products—that validates that at least 95% of the ingredients are organic. Even the manufacturing facility is inspected by an accredited agency to validate cleanliness, manufacturing procedures and record keeping as well as that food ingredients are indeed certified organic.
- Pet Food FAQ’s
- How Much Should You Expect to Pay?
- A good source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains no poultry by-products, no chemical fertilizers
- 3-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24) or
- 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)
chicken; chicken and salmon; beef; liver; beef and liver; turkey; turkey and vegatabl
Pet Food FAQ’s
- Can a cat (or dog) eat a food made only with beef?
Yes. Cats are carnivores, or meat-eaters. Dogs are omnivores, which means their biological needs include both meats and vegetables.
- My current pet food contains minerals such as sulfates and oxides. What are these and why are they not found in Newman’s Own Organics pet foods?
Sulfates and oxides are inexpensive, inorganic forms of minerals that are used in most pet foods. For example iron oxide, often used as a source of iron and to color pet foods, is really “rust”. Oxides and sulfates are used by many manufacturers because they are inexpensive. Sulfates and oxides are not readily absorbable by the dog or cat. Newman’s Own Organics uses the highly absorbable chelates and proteinates as their source of minerals.
- Why do the new formulas contain soy?
Soy is an excellent low-fat source of bio-available protein that contains antioxidant compounds and amino acids that boost the immune system and decrease levels of Ldl cholesterol. While we don’t yet know of all the beneficial effects soy may have on dog and cat health, its role as an important building block in human health has been well established.
- What are the benefits of feeding organic dog and cat foods?
Item Weight: 9.7 pounds
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Shipping Weight: 9.4 pounds
Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars
back to Top of page
How Much Should You Expect to Pay?
I’ve seen the regular version listed for around $32 and if you sign up for automatic deliveries, you get a 5% discount.
What Others Are Saying
Newman’s Own Organics Canned Cat Food is very popular with most buyers, with an average of 3.8 out of 5 rating. Here are some recent comments:
- “Newman’s Own was one of the few safe-listed brands during the pet food from China scare.”
- “It’s very easy to install as well.”
- ” there were 3 damaged cans. It ended up being more expensive than buying in the store.”
- “Not only is it organic without any by-products but my 2 older cats love it!”
- “…I Love Amazon, anything I need I come here first and what is better than having your purchases delivered to your door?”
- “…my cat really like this cat food.”
- “…my cat Mia was less than thrilled. In fact, she took two wiffs and walked away.”
- “I have already ordered my second case, and plan to order more in the future.”